Friday, January 7, 2011

two things

so i have noticed two things, one, i suck at blogging, and two i have nothing really important to say. yeah i can babble with the best of them, but who wants to read that? i know i don't. so i will just do some updates.

mom and dad are building a new house, and while it is getting done we have had to live in an apartment. soooo much fun. seriously. christmas in a three bedroom apartment with 12 people and two dogs. tell me you aren't jealous. so the house is going to be done on the 20th of this month. i am so excited! i am so done with apartment living. you might be wondering why i am still living with my parents, and so am i. just kidding. i know why, i just don't want to tell you. :)

i am still working two jobs and it is not so bad. sometimes i wish that i could work more so that i could afford to go to school so that i could then work more. but i would be doing something i actually wanted to do. crazy idea i know.

my baby has learned the comforts of sleeping on my bed with me. problems come two-fold. one, he has ripped the sheets due to his need to scratch before he lays down. two, he can now stand over me to wake me up. he did that this morning. nice. i of course am still able to ignore him. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I was born in Houston Texas, lived in Denver, CO; Moscow, ID; Rexburg, ID; and Ogden, UT. I am currently back in Katy, TX. I work for my local school district as a substitute, and i have a second job at a local bookstore. I hang out with my family a lot, I have a black lab named Weston-my baby, I read oh so much, and love tv and movies. I enjoy writing poetry although I don't really share it that much. The friends I have I have had for a while, and they are awesome of course!

my favorite books

  • Black Stallion series
  • Clockwork Heart
  • Ender's Game
  • Evermore
  • Evernight
  • Karen Chance novels
  • Lisa Shearin novels
  • Morganville series
  • Need
  • Oh My Gods
  • Seer series
  • Truth series
  • Twilight series
  • Vampire Academy series

my favorite tv

  • Bones
  • Burn Notice
  • Criminal Minds
  • Eureka
  • House
  • Leverage
  • Moonlight
  • Numbers
  • Psych
  • Royal Pains
  • Supernatural

my baby

my baby
he is so cute

Followers

my playlist

MusicPlaylistRingtones Create a playlist at MixPod.com