Saturday, May 29, 2010

summer plans

summer plans....i don't have any.

i have been trying to find a job for the summer, i really have, i have applied to three families for a nanny position and to the ymca. nothing so far. i really hate not knowing what i am going to be doing for long periods of time. i want to figure something out.

my sister and her family will be here in a couple weeks which means that things are going to be getting interesting around here. luckily i have other places that i can go. it is going to be cramped here, and the tv schedule will have to be set. i have summer shows that will not be messed with.
; ) it is going to take some getting used to to have three kids around. i have a feeling people will try to regulate my dog and that will not be going over too well. we shall see though.

right now i am waiting on a friend to get down with work so that we can go see hottie jake g in prince of persia. she had to work this morning and the dogs are going slow. hopefully she will get out soon. i have been waiting for so long to see this movie. the critics have not been too kind to it, but all i care about is the hotness factor! i know shallow, but oh so do not care!!! this summer will be pretty full as far as movies. i have the ateam, eclipse, beastly, the killers, ondine, harry potter sometime, so busy busy, and full of hotties!!

i lead a pretty boring life, but i have been waiting for a book to come in. it was supposed to be in on the 25th and it is not here yet. annoying. there are a few books that i am waiting for this summer. i know i get so excited though about what is coming out. i already have gotten and finished a few that i had been waiting on, they came out in april. now i wait for the next crop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I was born in Houston Texas, lived in Denver, CO; Moscow, ID; Rexburg, ID; and Ogden, UT. I am currently back in Katy, TX. I work for my local school district as a substitute, and i have a second job at a local bookstore. I hang out with my family a lot, I have a black lab named Weston-my baby, I read oh so much, and love tv and movies. I enjoy writing poetry although I don't really share it that much. The friends I have I have had for a while, and they are awesome of course!

my favorite books

  • Black Stallion series
  • Clockwork Heart
  • Ender's Game
  • Evermore
  • Evernight
  • Karen Chance novels
  • Lisa Shearin novels
  • Morganville series
  • Need
  • Oh My Gods
  • Seer series
  • Truth series
  • Twilight series
  • Vampire Academy series

my favorite tv

  • Bones
  • Burn Notice
  • Criminal Minds
  • Eureka
  • House
  • Leverage
  • Moonlight
  • Numbers
  • Psych
  • Royal Pains
  • Supernatural

my baby

my baby
he is so cute

Followers

my playlist

MusicPlaylistRingtones Create a playlist at MixPod.com