Thursday, April 22, 2010

hmmm

so i still haven't had any luck with getting a job this week, i have one for later in may, but not this week. i have to remember to go to bed early tonight because fridays are usually really busy. i stayed up way too late last night..i was reading of course.!

i went to barnes and noble last night just cause and i ended up helping one of my co-workers with the info desk line. i am a sucker. i just hate seeing people waiting because when they wait they get nasty. so i told him he needed to bow down to me. he laughed....i was serious : )

i have worked out like three times this week already! i am up to 30 mins. each time. it doesn't sound like a lot, but it is for me. i think i will try for 40 mins next. i have been better about staying within my points this week too, so that is fabulous. i would like to lose 40 pounds, that is the long term goal, the short term is just 5 pounds so i know this works. we shall see!

it is the parentals anniversary today. 33 years, that is crazy, so are they. i am happy to say they love each other and their crazy kids. i know they will be married for another 33 years, no one else would have them : ) love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I was born in Houston Texas, lived in Denver, CO; Moscow, ID; Rexburg, ID; and Ogden, UT. I am currently back in Katy, TX. I work for my local school district as a substitute, and i have a second job at a local bookstore. I hang out with my family a lot, I have a black lab named Weston-my baby, I read oh so much, and love tv and movies. I enjoy writing poetry although I don't really share it that much. The friends I have I have had for a while, and they are awesome of course!

my favorite books

  • Black Stallion series
  • Clockwork Heart
  • Ender's Game
  • Evermore
  • Evernight
  • Karen Chance novels
  • Lisa Shearin novels
  • Morganville series
  • Need
  • Oh My Gods
  • Seer series
  • Truth series
  • Twilight series
  • Vampire Academy series

my favorite tv

  • Bones
  • Burn Notice
  • Criminal Minds
  • Eureka
  • House
  • Leverage
  • Moonlight
  • Numbers
  • Psych
  • Royal Pains
  • Supernatural

my baby

my baby
he is so cute

Followers

my playlist

MusicPlaylistRingtones Create a playlist at MixPod.com