Saturday, February 2, 2013

People

I've been told that everyone has their free agency and you can't make people do what you want. I think that's stupid! If you know that doing something is going to be good for someone else then you should be able to make them do it! With this new incite I've decided to never have kids.
I'm not perfect, not at all. However it's hard to remember that when dealing with a person in my circle. When this person decides not to do something I immediately go on the defensive and I run to the extreme edge saying "then maybe this person shouldn't have chosen this new way to live because this person isn't doing what they are supposed to" I take it so personally when in the back of my mind I am telling myself that I'm not perfect either. That I've made the same mistakes. The back of my mind is obviously really far away cause I hardly ever get the message.
Parents deal with this all the time I know and that's the hard part, I'm not her parent and her parents don't support me or her. How do you fight that? How do you fight complacency? Let me tell you.....I don't know I'm still trying to fight the uphill battle. I guess when you love someone so much their mistakes turn into yours. Everything is personal because you love them. Love makes everything personal.
I try to remember that this one choice doesn't make all the other ones null and void. This is just one of many decisions that she has or will make. Try being the key word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I was born in Houston Texas, lived in Denver, CO; Moscow, ID; Rexburg, ID; and Ogden, UT. I am currently back in Katy, TX. I work for my local school district as a substitute, and i have a second job at a local bookstore. I hang out with my family a lot, I have a black lab named Weston-my baby, I read oh so much, and love tv and movies. I enjoy writing poetry although I don't really share it that much. The friends I have I have had for a while, and they are awesome of course!

my favorite books

  • Black Stallion series
  • Clockwork Heart
  • Ender's Game
  • Evermore
  • Evernight
  • Karen Chance novels
  • Lisa Shearin novels
  • Morganville series
  • Need
  • Oh My Gods
  • Seer series
  • Truth series
  • Twilight series
  • Vampire Academy series

my favorite tv

  • Bones
  • Burn Notice
  • Criminal Minds
  • Eureka
  • House
  • Leverage
  • Moonlight
  • Numbers
  • Psych
  • Royal Pains
  • Supernatural

my baby

my baby
he is so cute

Followers

my playlist

MusicPlaylistRingtones Create a playlist at MixPod.com