Monday, February 27, 2012

A little too long

I can't remember the last time that I posted anything. I can do this on my phone now so maybe that will help. Nothing too exciting going on with me. I will be going to Myrtle beach this summer with a couple friends. We are very excited about going. There is a lot to do there. They have amusement parks and water parks and a state park. It should be a lot of fun.
I am very sleepy right now but it is still to early for me to try to go to sleep. Plus I love the episode of psych we are watching.
I have some other exciting brews but I am not quite ready to share it yet. I will definitely blog about it when I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I was born in Houston Texas, lived in Denver, CO; Moscow, ID; Rexburg, ID; and Ogden, UT. I am currently back in Katy, TX. I work for my local school district as a substitute, and i have a second job at a local bookstore. I hang out with my family a lot, I have a black lab named Weston-my baby, I read oh so much, and love tv and movies. I enjoy writing poetry although I don't really share it that much. The friends I have I have had for a while, and they are awesome of course!

my favorite books

  • Black Stallion series
  • Clockwork Heart
  • Ender's Game
  • Evermore
  • Evernight
  • Karen Chance novels
  • Lisa Shearin novels
  • Morganville series
  • Need
  • Oh My Gods
  • Seer series
  • Truth series
  • Twilight series
  • Vampire Academy series

my favorite tv

  • Bones
  • Burn Notice
  • Criminal Minds
  • Eureka
  • House
  • Leverage
  • Moonlight
  • Numbers
  • Psych
  • Royal Pains
  • Supernatural

my baby

my baby
he is so cute

Followers

my playlist

MusicPlaylistRingtones Create a playlist at MixPod.com